What information do we collect?
PlentyFi may collect the following information from you when you use any of the PlentyFi services:
- Registration details including one or more emails and a password.
- Bank Account Information including bank names, checking account and routing numbers, as well as saving account and routing numbers.
- Technical Information including your IP address, unique identifier of your mobile device, operating system, web browser, pages viewed, links selected and time spent on the sites.
How do we use your information?
We use your information only as follows:
- to analyze Site usage and improve the services provided through the Sites (the "Services");
- to deliver to you any administrative notices or alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Services;
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and Services;
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems;
- detecting and protecting against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- in connection with a merger, sale of substantially all of our assets, or corporate reorganization; and
- We use your registration details to contact you with important information about your PlentyFi account, as well as, occasional promotional or marketing communications that may be of interest to you or to invite you to participate in service-related surveys.
- We use your bank account information to process transfers on your behalf from and to your checking and savings accounts. We will also use it to verify the existence and condition of your accounts.
How do we protect your information?
We are very serious about keeping all of your information safe and private. We protect it from misuse, unauthorized access and loss by using the following security safeguards:
- A secure Internet connection using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
- Encryption during transmission using 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information and, using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, we restrict access to personal information to those employees and agents for business purposes only. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
How do we share your information?
We understand that you are entrusting us with your personal information. That's why we don't sell, rent, or share any of the personal information you provide to us. There are occasions, however, where we must share your information to provide you with the services you requested or for legal reasons.
The following will describe the instances where we may share your information:
- With Partners. We have limited relationships with third party business partners to offer you products or services that we believe you may find beneficial. Some of these are co-branded products or services. We clearly identify partner services and sites, so you will know who is receiving your information. When you request any of these partner products or services, you are permitting us to provide your personal information to the partner to fulfill your request.
- We may also offer links to partner or other third party Web sites. We do not control the privacy or security practices used on these sites. Before you provide your personal information to these third parties, we recommend that you review their privacy policies to learn more about how they may use your information.
- Within PlentyFi, including among our subsidiaries we may share your contact information, and the types of products and services you have purchased from us.
- We may use your information for internal analysis such as analyzing user behavior in aggregate for research and marketing purposes. PlentyFi may also aggregate transaction data and disclose such data only in aggregate and in a non-personally identifiable manner to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes (e.g., how many users responded to a particular offer). Aggregated information does not identify you individually.
Like many Web sites, we use a variety of technologies on our Web site. Among these are cookies, which are pieces of information that our Web sites provide to your browser. Cookies allow us to track overall site usage and determine areas users prefer. Cookies also allow us to customize your visit to our Web site by recognizing you when you return. You can choose to decline cookies while at our Web site, however, this may limit your ability to access certain areas of the Web site. Most browsers accept and maintain cookies by default. Check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preference.
We may access and set cookies using Web beacons, also known as single-pixel GIFs which are invisible graphical images. These Web beacons tell us useful information regarding our site such as which pages users access. When we send you e-mails, we may include a single-pixel GIF to determine the number of people who open our e-mails. When you click on a link in an e-mail, we record this individual response to allow us to customize our offerings to you.
Advertising networks that serve ads on our Web site may assign a different cookie to you. The information collected is anonymous and is not linked to your personal information. These cookies may be used to select which ads you see and determine the effectiveness of this advertising. You may choose to decline cookies from third-party ad servers, which Intuit does not control. If you would like to know more about this practice and your choices about not having this information used by third-party ad servers, please click here.
We use analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Applications on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
Is it possible to opt-out of future emails?
We may sometimes send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you. Nevertheless, you may opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing email from PlentyFi and our affiliates at any time by changing your email preferences on www.PlentyFi.com. However, you may not opt-out of important alert and notification email’s relating to your PlentyFi account. These emails are necessary to update you on the status of your account and to resolve any issues that may arise.
How can I ask privacy related questions?
You can send any privacy related questions to our privacy team at support@PlentyFi.com.
Your California privacy rights:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to support@PlentyFi.com. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.